Looking at the EURO 2008 odds in Bet365, Bet-at-home and Partybets, we could pay attention at these points:
- Germany leads the tables, better than Spain, Italy and Portugal.
- A host country (Austria), at a great distance, is the less favorite in the tournament. Is it historic? I am thinking about USA 1994 but I am not sure.
- Italy, The Netherlands and France (shares Group C) are in the Top Six.
- If Italy reaches quarterfinals (knowing The Azzurri, it is very possible) I perceive that they could reach Germany numbers.
- Greece pays 23 Euros per one. Is time to repeat the mistake?