8.22.2008

Brazil 3 - Belgium 0: another South American bronze medal

It wasn’t enough. Ronaldinho and company are not happy, but Belgium couldn’t repeat a podium in football as many decades ago.

At Shanghai, Brazil (Diego and Jô, twice) beats Belgium 3-0. Many people from Brazil pretended to be beaten to be Dunga dismissed. Let’s see what happen with his future.
Line-ups:
Belgium: Logan Bailly, Sepp de Roover, Thomas Vermaelen, Sebastian Pocognoli, Jeroen Simayes; Faris Haroun, Jan Vertonghen, Marteen Martens, Tom de Mul; Kevin Mirallas and Moussa Dembele.
Brazil: Renan, Rafinha, Alex Silva, Breno, Marcelo; Hernanes, Ramires, Anderson, Diego; Ronaldinho Gaúcho and Jô.

2 comments:

Mirsad said...

Hello Webmaster, I am the owner of the http://www.soccer-training-guide.com and I was wondering if you are interested in exchanging links with me? I think that my site would fit perfectly on you site. Please let me know what you think about my proposal.

Regards, Mirsad

Anonymous said...

Yeah it's definitely going to be a little while before we see any world class play from Belgium being able to hold their ground. I remember this back in the day though...great stuff by the Brazilians as usual. http://www.soccertraining.net